Friday 28 February 2014

Une recette...

So there's not much going on at the moment, and I don't like to leave many-month-long gaps between blog posts (which drives me barmy). So as a little filler, I thought I'd share an easy recipe which has become extremely popular in the Goodsell-Fard residence as of late, since I got it into my head that living in Paris, I needed to try my hand at some French Cuisine. I've tried out Coq au Vin, and this little gem - 

Baked Camembert - very yummy, very French :)

And it's so, so easy! Literally, all you need to do is buy a Camembert - take the lid off and unwrap the cheese and then put it back in its little wooden box.

Use a knife to pierce a few holes on the top of the cheese and then stuff a few garlic cloves in. Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle over a few herbs (I use Bouquet Garni or Herbes de Provence) and then shove it in the oven at 200 degrees (Celsius) for ten minutes until the cheese is all molten and runny inside.

Take it out the oven, and enjoy :) we dip warm baguette into it and it's delish. It's also pretty much the only way I'll eat Camembert - most French cheeses aren't to my taste, so it's also the cheat's way out haha. 

As I said - not much of a post today but I'll be back up and running again soon I'm sure!

Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment