Sunday 30 March 2014

C'est la saison de travail...

Argh! So despite my best intentions, March has been probably the most boring month of all boring months. Uni has taken over; I've got two galop's and an interrogation to revise for before the Easter Holidays, and all of my time has been spent in books. Hence the silence of my blog.

As of tomorrow, I will have been living in Paris for 7 months and I have just under 3 months left to go, however, and with plenty still to accomplish on my things to do list, life isn't going to stay boring!

This weekend, my flatmate Parisa had a houseguest, so I did shove the books aside for long enough to go out on Saturday night, where we spent the night having pre-drinks at a friends' flat in Le Marais and then went out in Bastille.




That's basically all I have to report, though :( sad times. Although Parisa and I have managed to get tickets to the French Open, which I am really excited about :D


OH and seeing as today is the 30th I want to say a big HAPPY MOTHER's DAY to my lovely Mum who I miss very much and can't wait to see when I go home in two weeks (woo!)

That's about it - TTFN, Tatah for now.

Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment